Sunday 1 February 2009

Sulking monsters

It's snowing. The boiler has decided it's not going to play anymore and packed up leaving us with no heating or hot water over the weekend. An engineer is booked for first thing tomorrow morning but I'm so worried the snow will mean terrible traffic and he won't get here...
It's not too bad for me as I work in a gym and can shower after work but my poor daughters are freezing and fed up at having to wash in a kettle of water.

These two new monsters just about sum up the expressions I was greeted with when I got back from work this afternoon.

They're both completely inspired by a brilliant book I treated myself to last week called
Stray Sock Sewing, the patterns aren't great but the photos are fantastic and it's given me a kick to start sewing again.

No comments: