Monday 5 January 2009

Everyone apart from me is back to work or school today, I've got another week (well another official week, I still have hours of choreography to do and syllabus to learn ready for going back to Aerodance and my IDTA exams) and don't know what to do with the time - I SHOULD use it to get the house sorted but am so tempted to spend it sewing fun things before I have to get down to costume making ready for the damn festivals - I saw a blog about aiming to make 50 things this year - 50? 50?? Christ, I've got to get through that before February.
1. 2 Tail coats for Hey Diddly Dee
2. Bow Ties for above
3. Pretend food for the bad mice
4. 2 bonnets for above
5. 2 sets of Ears and collars for Naughty Kitten
6. Big of Wool as above
7. Cat Bed (WTF? How am I supposed to make a cat bed big enough for two six year old girls?)
8. 3 Tarantella blouses
9. 3 Tarantella skirts
10. Lyrical costume for Rubes

And that's just what I can think of here at 5 past 7 in the morning.I suppose I could get the Tarantella blouses done and the tail coats started today as I have the fabric and patterns already.....Ok. Plan for today.

Spend an hour learning Aerodance syllabus
Photograph the monkeys I made yesterday and get them on to Folksy and MISI
Draft pattern for blouses
Find tail coat pattern and cut out
Make Sausage casserole for the girls tonight
Put away yesterday's laundry

If I can get all that done before school pick up I can spend this evening stuffing monkeys (that sounds filthy) Well, it's nice to have a plan, I wonder if I could fit in a run after I've dropped the girls off, hmm, I really fancy running through the snow...and it would mean I could have some lunch too. I'll see how motivated I feel once I get back home.

No comments: