Sunday 7 December 2008

More monsters




Well, I confess I failed dismally at the NaBloPoMo thing, Frankly November was a horrible month with nothing to recommend it other than at least it seemed to go quickly. My right arm is incredibly painful and my poor family must be sick to death of the smell of Deep Heat and my constant whining. I suppose I'm going to have to go back to the doctors' next week but I don't know how to be taken more seriously. Oh! I could go on and on about how much my right side hurts but what's the bloody point? To paraphrase the great Kenneth Williams.

Instead here are this weeks sock creatures - I've nearly made back what I spent on my sewing machine in sales which is nice. A long way off the target I set at the beginning of the year but then again I did start 9 months later than I intended.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I really hope your arm feels better soon. Its nice to see you back here and to see some photos of your sock monsters! I love em:) (this is span1 by the way)