Monday 3 November 2008

On The Wagon

Right - here we go. No more alcohol until Christmas. This is going to be difficult. I really want to do it though. I'm so bored of waking up feeling terrible, forgetting what I went upstairs for, not getting enough done during the day and so on and so on. In addition to this I want to start running again, doing some weights and getting life together. I know I feel so much better and able to cope when I exercise (and I love the smug feeling that comes with it too if I'm honest).
Plans for November
1. Run twice a week
2. Weights twice a week
3. Sort out the house
4. A great deal more fruit and vegetables.

Today's menu.
Breakfast was toast and Marmite, not great but the bread IS homemade.
Lunch Half an avocado, leaves, plum tomatoes and feta cheese.
Dinner Noodles, red curry paste, tofu, bean sprouts and Kale.

I need to get some juice too for smoothies. And find somewhere to hide it so Mia doesn't drink it all when my back's turned.

No comments: